new video highlights:
- 024 how to run counts, tables, crosstabs, and flat tables on a data frame in r
- 030 what is a function anyway and how does it input and output stuff in r
- 022 how to generate basic descriptive statistics - means, medians, sums, quantiles - on data tables in r
- 051 how to read and write excel files with the xlsx package in r
- 038 how to graph simple plots and make scatterplots in r
- 047 how many different ways can you slice and dice (subset) a data table in r?
you are not yet fluent in the r language ,
help you learn more ,
provide quicklinks to answer colleagues' r questions )
here's a video that no one who has ever seriously used r would need - but might find useful to send along with syntax that a newbie needs to run for some reason:
- 041 did someone send you a script file or computer code for the r programming language? here's how to run it!
i appreciate your feedback. if you have an idea for a twotorial, i'd love to hear it. i'd also be excited about guest twotorials.